Custom Application Development Service
Finding software that meets your specific needs simply is not available on the market. ViCoast provides Custom Software Development, Custom Application Development, and Database solutions to your specifications efficiently and deliver on its promise of certainty.
Custom Application Development Service
Finding software that meets your specific needs simply is not available on the market. ViCoast provides Custom Software Development, Custom Application Development, and Database solutions to your specifications efficiently and deliver on its promise of certainty
Through out of the box solutions offer customization to some extent, it is practically impossible to find something that can align to all of your business process. Custom applications offer a huge advantage for a streamlined operations as they are developed to fit your business process and specific needs
The more flexible and customizable an application is the more complicated it will be. Custom applications are fine tuned only to those features that are helpful for you
Reduced Training Costs:
Training costs and time can be reduced as custom applications matches the workflow of the business and also matches with the terminology used within daily operations
The architecture of the software product is not known to the users outside your enterprise. This often provides greater security from your custom application than packaged products available in the market
Custom applications can be developed in a stage-by-stage approach, ensuring the process is fluid enough to react to changing requirements, and thus keeping development costs to a minimum
Custom applications can change as business needs changes, they can evolve as your business evolves over time
You can benefit from the greater level of technical support that an outsourced product development vendor provides in a more efficient way with a dedicated team
- Investment on infrastructure, continues upgrades, high maintenance and operational costs
- Resource utilization on redundant resources with shared applications
- Location dependency
- Performance and Reliability
What ViCoast Provides
- Cloud strategy based on your need with public, private and hybrid cloud options
- Cloud based application development using service models like IaaS-Infrastructure as a Service, SaaS-Software as a Service, and PaaS-Platform as a Service
- Support for all major cloud providers like Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace Cloud, etc.
- Cloud infrastructure implementation
- Maintenance including data backups, volumes and image management
- Transfer/migration of applications, volumes, etc.
- Cloud application hosting and management
- Monitoring and scaling resources based on the usage/load
- Dedicate your time to best serve your customer while ViCoast can manages all your infrastructure on the cloud.
- Provide greater flexibility to your customers by offering cloud based SaaS applications.
- Provide highest quality service your customers by leveraging on ViCoast’s proven knowledge on cloud computing.
Our cloud specialist can dive deep into the current infrastructure and applications, understand the pain points and build strategy and architecture which best suites your situation.
Cloud Based Application Development
Our application development experts can build new or migrate your application to SaaS model to utilize best of cloud computing
Our cloud technology experts and architects can bring the architecture to a reality by building cloud infrastructure end to end, move existing data & applications, implement security, enable monitoring, etc.
Includes 24/7 monitoring of cloud infrastructure and applications for availability, performance, capacity, and management.
Support and Maintenance
Our technically skilled support team can help you to reduce post deployment hurdles by supporting and maintaining the cloud sites, and cloud servers.
Includes relocation of resources on the cloud including cloud servers, volumes, disk images, data, applications, etc. Scaling up the resource based on the load and utilization, disaster recovery planning and implementation.